The Private Pilot license is perfect for someone who wants to fly recreationally, but have the freedom to leave his local training airport area.
Once training is completed, a licensed Private Pilot can carry passengers on a small aircraft, sharing the flight experience with friends, family and business associates.
Below is a detailed list of the requirements for the Private Pilot License:
- 37 Flight Hours
- 3 Simulator Hours
- 48 Academic Hours
- Course Registration and Flight Manuals
- Private Pilot Certificate
- Aircraft Rental
- Ground Instruction
- Pre-Flight Briefing
- Post-Flight Briefing
- Flight Instruction
- FAA Written Exam Fee
- FAA Flight Examiner Fee
- FAA Checkride Aircraft Rental
- Unlimited Personal Tutoring
Course Cost: $8,585
- 16 years to enroll, 17 to earn your license
- Able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language
- Able to obtain a 3rd Class Medical Certificate
For more information, email us at Acadian Aviation.